Wednesday, November 20, 2013

United States of Tamizh (UST - தமிழர் ஐக்கிய நாடுகள்)

Few days ago, my facebook friend has talked with me over the mobile from chennai and he informed me the following.

"I have shown your posts and the images on which tamizhnadu and tamizheezham have been highlighted and pointed by the finger to my college friends. Most of us felt happy. Somebody said we will combine both the states tamizhnadu and tamizheezham and we can call it as United States of Tamizh - UST".

After he said the above, i really delighted and i excited.

He continued,

"A non tamizhan asked me are you a tamilian?. I responded i am not a tamilian or tamilan. I am a tamizhan. You should not be calling me tamilian or tamilan. You should have to call me tamizhan."

While he informed the above, an incident in my life has been recalled by my mind.

Nine years ago, during april 2004 i sent the applications for studying my M.C.A., to azhagappa university and pondicherry university. When i was writing my address on the cover, i wrote tamizhnadu instead of tamilnadu.

காலத்தை மீறி கனவு கண்டவன் பாரதி. இங்கு நம் தமிழிளைஞர்கள் காலத்தை மீறி கனவு காண்கின்றனர். நியாயமான கனவுதான். நாமும் வாழ்த்துவோம்.

தமிழர் ஐக்கிய நாடுகள் (UST - United States of Tamizh) என்ற அமைப்பின்கீழ் உள்ள நாடுகள்
அ. தமிழ்நாடு அல்லது தமிழர் நாடு.

ஆ. தமிழீழம்.

UAE க்கும் USA க்கும் UK க்கும் படைஎடுத்தவர்கள் எல்லாம் நாளை UST க்கு படையெடுக்கும் நாள் வெகுதொலைவில் இல்லை.



No comments: